Monday, June 1, 2009

Noid's supplement and additional contact information

If you have e-mailed me recently through the website, I apologize for not getting back to you, but the e-mail service through this web hosting company is a little bit buggy and I haven't been able to send any mail out from the site today.  I will keep trying, though, so please know that a response is on its way.

And on the subject of e-mail, I received a request today to know what kind of supplement Noid was taking that was made by the Royal Canin company.  It is the Medi-Cal mineral supplement, so if anyone would like to help Noid and request that the company make this supplement again, that is what you need to know.  His mom says "a little goes a long way.  I bet if I had a few lbs of the stuff it could last a lifetime."  

In other news, I did a little more research today and found the contact page for Mars, Inc., which is the company that owns the Royal Canin brand.  Since I have not heard anything from Royal Canin, I am hoping that perhaps contacting their parent company will help.  It can't hurt.  
So, I urge you to also send an e-mail to the Mars company through this link: http://www.mars.com/global/Contact+Us/Contact+Us.htm

And I urge you, also, to send a real, old-fashioned letter.  I know this is the age of digital communication, but I'm told that the company might respond more urgently if they are receiving paper letters through the US mail.  

In any event, I thank everyone for doing what you have, and what you can.  I hope it makes a difference.  I have to believe that it will.  


2 comments:

  1. I think contacting the parent company is a great idea. I just sent out the first email and will write the hard copy tomorrow... and oh, the phone calls on behalf of our beloved friends will be many. This is the very least we can do for them. Never give up. Never, ever give up.
    - Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Cynthia. We really do appreciate the calls, letters and e-mails. It touches my heart.

    ReplyDelete