Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Thank you, Crush!

I have to send many, many thanks tonight to my friends from www.chinesecrestedcrush.com, who have actually been able to locate some cans of the old formula food for us.  Every can we are able to get represents another day that I don't have to switch him to something else, so that's very good news.   

We have also had lots of good suggestions from people from around the globe.  It would probably be worthwhile for me to sit down and make a list of the things we have already tried and ruled out, so that you all have a better idea about what we might still be able to try.  I hope I'll have time to do that over the weekend, or maybe later this week.  In the meantime, please know that we are extremely grateful for the support and the suggestions, so please keep them coming!  

No comments:

Post a Comment